Home Forums Chatroom for I Am Heart 2017-18 Reflection on Power Animal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Meg Ryan
    Participant

“Power of Bear have I—power to restore harmony and balance – to heal. “Power of Polar Bear have I have I – power of intuition blended with instinct.”

Awakening Chant to Bear

Come 0 Spirit of the Great Bear
    Awaken in your hidden Lair
    Dancer in the Starry Sky,
    Awaken my inner eye.
    Great Medicine Singer,
    And Healing Bringer,
    Grant me the power in your Roar,
    Root it deep within my core.
    Grant me Might in Claw,
    And Healing touch in Paw.
    O Spirit of the Great Bear
    AWAKEN the Bear in ME
    AWAKEN the Bear in ME
    AWAKEN THE BEAR IN ME!!!

Lizbeth Vasquez
    Participant

I see and connect with my guardian animal the “owl” all the time it is quite remarkable! But, I am still struggling to make connections with my power animal. I continue to invoke this connection with the power animal “fox” but I don’t quite feel it. I wonder if it is because I feel safe with the owl? I don’t exactly know. Either way, I made this reflection.

I have found a sacred place to call my home
    In the woods, I am heart
    Contemplating on top of rock, who can tell sotries of the great past
    I am mesmerized
    You are above me on the sequoia tree
    Grey owl, thank you, magic is real
    Your wings are my shelter
    Your hoots carry me far
    Your tenacity inspirational
    Please, coat me with your feathery wisdom
    Teach me more of your patience and solitude.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Lizbeth Vasquez.
    Christina Wright-Lonheim

Meg, I welcome the power of polar bear through you into our circle.
    Lizbeth, I welcome the power of grey owl through you into our circle. Also I welcome the unseen presence of fox and your journey with fox.
    Blessings,
    Christina

Anna Marie Dinallo

Awakening Chant to Earth Dragon!

Come O Spirit of the Great DRAGON
    Awaken in your hidden Lair
    Dancer in the Starry Sky,
    Awaken my inner eye.
    Great Medicine Singer,
    And Healing Bringer,
    Grant me the power in your FIRE
    Root it deep within my core.
    Grant me Might in Claw,
    And Healing touch in your belly
    O Spirit of the Dragon
    AWAKEN the DRAGON in ME
    AWAKEN the DRAGON in ME
    AWAKEN THE DRAGON IN ME!!!

Anna Marie Dinallo

Hello Meg,
    Thinking of polar bear this morning and their medicine to navigate along the earth’s magnetic lines and there abilities to be excellent swimmer through emotional waters. I have often found that in my Journey that bears are protectors of our innocence and have the ability to waken aspects of inner child. How have your journey sessions been going this week?

Ajo Lizbeth,
    Looking forward to hearing about the ways that your power animal is anchoring this week!

Best,

Anna

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Anna Marie Dinallo.
    Meg Ryan
    Participant

Hello everyone. I enjoy reading and learning your animal reflections.We look forward to getting to know our new tribe.

Bat is ready to be recognized in this circle. She is my guardian and is very strong and present in the evenings. She is a faithful companion and we soar to new heights as we listen to the cosmos with great precision and freedom than I could ever imagine. Here’s the story of my journey a few days ago.

I went and sat at the base of my tree and I saw the electric lightening energy go into mother earth and up into the tree into the sky and up past the clouds. I understood it to be re-energizing the connections after they had been turned off for some time. Blowing the dust off, so to say. Then the grid became visible. It was though I could see the grid internally and also externally. Between the middle and upper worlds there was a cable disconnected.I called in bat for her expertise and help.A male bat circled around the 2 ends of the cable 7 or 8 times putting down bat energy/ dust substance.Then a glowing light came around the connection, kind and golden and the connection/ grid was restored. The process was very powerful and I grounded back down in mother earth and my body.

Polar bear momma is my strength and we are together also quietly, she’s always there, bat is much more active right now….
    A-ho…….

Lizbeth Vasquez
    Participant

After a session with one of our healers, I saw a clear image of my power animal. The “Wolf”. Interestingly enough, I’ve always had this notion of having a wolf by my side, certain situations in my life continuously have brought up this totem in reality but it was never acknowledged. During our very first Sunday seminar, something interesting came up during spirit journeying. I saw what I thought was a dog but later on having realized he was a Wolf. While creating a safe space while journeying, I saw Wolf with blurred vision and then Owl came and he disappeared. Now, that I’ve been getting a little rhythm of spirit journeying wolf is by my side. I even named him too!
    I’m inquisitive about spiritual journeying, for now, that is where I feel safe.

Wishing you all health and well being,
    Lizbeth Vázquez

Christina Wright-Lonheim

Lizbeth,
    I love how our power animals let us know who they are. Welcome Wolf. I see Wolf being by your side.
    Missed you in last class and look forward to next Sunday.
    Christina

Lizbeth Vasquez
    Participant

Thank you, I missed you guys as well and I am sorry. I look foward to next session!
    L~

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.