Home Forums Chatroom for I Am Heart 2017-18 How are you with this CRACK BETWEEN THE WORLDS time?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christina Wright-Lonheim

I’m noticing how the veils between the ordinary and extraordinary worlds are thin. I’m connecting to my healed ancestors, those who’ve gone before me and now are in a place of love and light. I’m esp. grateful that my Mom came through today. My nephew is here doing yardwork and today we work with the iris from my Mom and grandma’s garden. Good ancestral connections.
    Christina

Lizbeth Vasquez
    Participant

Journeying to my family soul brought up a harsh family disassociation. Abuse, neglect, addiction, suppression, victimizing and perpetrating. I am a latina, my ancestors are Mayan, Hispanic and Spanish. Here I am, a mutt in a country almost unknown – who is aware of her disassociation. My loss of memory, internal and external insecurity, inability to express verbally, afraid to speak up, stuttering and feeling behind is how it shows up for me.
    This wasn’t easy, a painful journey.
    My spirit allied allowed me to travel knowing the hardship but she tells me I am strong, and that this is all part of the journey. She says that this is not only my journey but the journey of thousands of people before me and that maybe one of them is you. My spirit allied reminds me that I am fortunate to be able to feel everything. I am one with all, neither good or bad, neither this nor that, I am just a mirroring image, the thought I am, is the polishing cloth.

Christina Wright-Lonheim

Today during my break for lunch I was visited by some of my healed ancestors. They told me that what I was seeking ( in the crack between the worlds) was attainable as long as I stayed my course with their accompaniment. Like driving from point A to point B, and if I got off at the wrong exit I could still get to my point B as long as they were with me and I let them be in the back seat rather than have them be the driver, as that is my responsibility.

Christina Wright-Lonheim

that was Dale not Christina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.